• What do I need to submit for a teaching or administrative position?
  • What do I need to submit for a support staff position?
  • Where do I submit my application?
  • How do I become a substitute teacher?
    Source4teachers  or Swing Education
  • What do I do if I need information on becoming certified?
    If you do not hold certification in New Jersey, please contact the Office of Licensing at (609) 292-2070 or at "http://www.state.nj.us/njded/educators/license/" for information and an application
  • Where do I find information regarding test requirements for certification?
    For information regarding NJ test requirements for certification, contact the PRAXIS Series at (800) 772-9476
  • Where else are positions in the Highland Park Township School District advertised?
    We occasionally advertise in the Education (Perspective) section of the Sunday Star Ledger, Daily Record, NJSCHOOLJOBS.COM, and K12JobSpot.com.
  • If I have another question whom do I contact?
    If you have any questions you may contact:
    Dr. Scott Taylor, Superintendent
    Highland Park Public Schools