District Goals and Beliefs
- ALL of our students will succeed at high levels.
- ALL students will achieve the New Jersey Core Content Standards at all grade levels.
- The work of our schools is to provide the essential experiences and supports to help our students achieve at the highest levels.
- In order for ALL students to achieve, we will need to work supportively and collaboratively with staff, family members and community and with anyone needed to ensure student success
- We will continually examine what we are doing and how we are doing it to see our progress towards insuring success for ALL students at high levels. We will need to modify and change as needed to attain this outcome.
- We will create and monitor progress on specific goals to help guide the work we do together to ensure student success.